Monday, April 13, 2009

Classroom Blogging

I recently found a blog called Blogging in the Classroom by Lorna Costantini. The blog focuses on using web 20 tools in the classroom. The website includes a nice page on Blogging for Beginners, that defines many of the key terms and provides links to other introduction to blogging resources. The website appears to be a nice place to look for resources for specific topics and ideas concerning blogging in the classroom, although the topics seem to range far beyond blogging to include many web 2.0 tools.

I will be adding this website to my bookmarks and hopefully will be able to use its resources in the future.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Blogging for Beginners page. For those novices who have never blogged it's a great resource. Even though most of my students are active on social networking sites, they could use this brief tutorial to teach them the more about blogs and their purposes. The links are also a useful tool for students to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like the Blogging for Beginners page. I like how it quickly and clearly explains the computer lingo.

    ReplyDelete